Why choose Hardwood floors?
There are a number of reasons to choose hardwood flooring for your home or business. Hardwood flooring is one of the most stunning additions you can integrate into your home. Hardwood floors add natural, long lasting beauty to any home.
- Installation of Hardwood Floors increases the value of your home instantly.
- Hardwood flooring costs less in the long run than other types of flooring.
- Properly maintained, hardwood floors can stand the test of time.
- Hardwood floors are more sanitary than other types of flooring.
- Hardwood floors are more sanitary, hypo-allergenic, trapping fewer allergens, bacteria, and dust mites than other flooring option
- Hardwood floors help to improve air quality.
- Hardwood floors are easy to maintain.
- There is a wide range of wood species, color, grain variation, and staining to choose from, to match your style.
- Hardwood floors can be repaired if damaged
- It’s always an option to have your floor sanded and refinished.
Why hardwood floors?
Hardwood floors are durable, long lasting and beautiful. The natural colors and patterns found in natural wood create a comfortable and inviting living environment.
Is it true that hardwood floors provide a cleaner home environment?
Absolutely. Carpeting attracts and holds many allergenic spores, dust-mites, bacteria, fungi, animal dander and other unhealthy microbes. These disturbing irritants are dispersed every time you vacuum.
How long do hardwood floors last?
When properly maintained, hardwood floors can last a lifetime. The average carpet needs to be replaced every 10 to 12 years.
What is the most popular hardwood used in flooring?
Red Oak is the most preferred hardwood for use in homes.
To speak to our seasoned professionals, please contact us or call 201-446-9383